Wrekin Multi-Track 1000 Non Woven Geotex 4.5 X 100M (White)
- Andover Depot: 11
- Bournemouth: 12
- Dibles Wharf: 0
- Winchester Road: 0
The Wrekin Multitrack Non-Woven Geotextile Membrane 100 x 4.5m (L x W) is manufactured using a unique thermal bonding process and has excellent filtration properties.
The resulting mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties make it an ideal choice for applications requiring separation and filtration. Non-woven geotextiles, due to their high elongation at break, offer greater resistance to installation damage. Furthermore, non-woven geotextiles, are ideally suited for use in membrane protection and coastal defences due to their excellent puncture resistance and permeability properties.
- The fabric is strong and highly puncture resistant
- Filter surround for trench drains preventing moisture
- intermixing of dissimilar soil layers
- Filtration - allowing the flow of water whilst preventing the passage of soil
- Used in coastal defences due to their excellent puncture resistance
- Conforms to the standards of EN ISO 10319
|Price On Application||No|