Timloc Intermediate Cavity Tray LH 225mm (10002)
BBA-approved stepped cavity tray system for multi cavity options in brick wall construction of 75mm coursing heights.
£4.75 per EACH
Everdry preformed cavity trays are a range of DPC products for installation at the abutment of a pitched roof with a cavity wall to prevent water penetration. All Everdry cavity tray components are designed to comply fully with the requirements set out in Building Regulations, British Standards and the NHBC.
- High adjustable back upstand
- Adjustable upstand to cover 50mm-110mm clear cavities
- Roof pitch marks on tray upstand to give installation guidance
- Cavity tray builds into outer leaf only to speed up installation and allowing both inner and outer leafs to be built independently if required
- Optional longer tray for roof pitches less than 25 degrees
- The system is available on request with pre-applied polystyrene strips
- Polystyrene is much easier to rake out than mortar and offers a visual locator of the cavity tray so aiding the installation of post fitted lead work (this service may incur additional charge)
- At the abutment of a pitched roof with a cavity wall
- On external walls – not exceeding 120mm thickness – built from standard brickwork or similar sized components with regular course heights, including mortar of approximately 75mm
- On roof pitches of 15 degrees and above
- Clear cavity widths of between 50mm-110mm
|Price On Application||No|