Rawlplug 1st Fix Gas Framing Nailer WW90CH
The tool will function with plain or ring shank nails ranging from 50 to 90mm in length. It has a magazine capacity of 60 nails and features a quick loading mechanism and clip to prevent nails from dropping out when reloading. A precision secure fixing is established by using the depth adjuster. Applications include; Timber frame stud work, Roof battens, Cladding and panelling, Floor boarding, Fencing and Decking. The tool has a 2 year warranty and TUV certification.
- Removable no mark nose for protecting the timber surface. Especially important when securing timber cladding or facades.
- Key less depth adjustment. The operator can easily adjust the depth that the fixing is driven into the timber to produce a precise and secure fixing
- Retractable rafter hook ensures safe storage of the tool when not in use. Can also be hung from a tool belt for complete manoeuvrability.
- Metal magazine. Quick and simple to load due to the one handed operational feeder spring. A safety clip at the rear prevents the nails from falling out and ensures safe reloading.
- Fastener Range - 50 - 90mm
- Fastener Type - Clipped Head Nails
- Dimensions - 320 x 279 x 108mm
- Fuel Cell Type - GP1-GP6
- Weight - 3.4
- Magazine Capacity - 60
- Battery Charge - 2 hours
- Shots per charge - 4000
- Noise Level - 94dB
|Price On Application||No|