Knauf RS45 100mm Univ. Slab (3.60m2)
Earthwool Building Slabs are non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology in a range of densities, and are designed for use in multiple applications.
£44.88 per EACH
Stock availability ()
- Andover Depot: 0
- Bournemouth: 0
- Dibles Wharf: 0
- Winchester Road: 36
Earthwool Building Slab RS45 is manufactured with a density of 45kg/m3, designed for use in a variety of applications including internal partitions, timber and metal studs, and in between timber rafters and floor joists.
- Excellent thermal performance
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics provide high levels of sound reduction.
- Multi-purpose product range which can be used to insulate a wide range of applications on site.
- Available in a wide range of densities to suit a variety of uses, applications and performance requirements.
- Easy to cut with a large bladed knife or saw.
|Price On Application||No|