Carriage Bolt c/w Nut M12 x 150mm (Bag 10)
A domed head bolt with a square anti spin shoulder mainly used for clamping timber or attaching ironmongery to timber.
£12.35 per EACH
Stock availability ()
- Andover Depot: 0
- Bournemouth: 5
- Dibles Wharf: 7
- Winchester Road: 10
- Zinc plated and ideal for timber to timber joining
- Come complete with a hex nut
- Also known as 'Cup Square Hex Bolts', the square underneath the Cupstops rotation of the bolt when tightening
- Conforms to DIN603 and DIN934 standards
- Extensively used for timber joist construction in house build and numerous decking applications
- NOTE: Nuts included.
|Price On Application||No|