Carriage Bolt c/w Nut M10 x 100mm (Bag 24)
A domed head bolt with a square anti spin shoulder mainly used for clamping timber or attaching ironmongery to timber.
£12.35 per EACH
- Zinc plated and ideal for timber to timber joining
- Come complete with a hex nut
- Also known as 'Cup Square Hex Bolts', the square underneath the Cup stops rotation of the bolt when tightening
- Conform to DIN603 and DIN934 standards
- Extensively used for timber joist construction in house building and numerous decking applications
- NOTE: Nuts included.
|Price On Application||No|