Firefoam B2 Gun Grade 750ML
Firefoam B2 Gungrade is a quick setting fire rated, one-part polyurethane foam designed for application by any standard foam applicator gun.
£15.20 per Unit(s)
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades
- Fire resistant for up to 2 hours in certain joint configurations
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original can volume.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
- Meets the requirements of the test criteria for BS476 Part 20
- When used as part of a fire-rated joint, use in conjunction with Everbuild Firemate intumescent sealant for maximum fire rating
|Price On Application||No|