Classic Screws 5.0 x 30mm Box 200
Specifically designed as a multi-purpose product, the 25° sharp point, special thread design, lubrication and corrosion resistant plating ensures the screw will consistently perform efficiently in hardwood, chipboard, MDF, plastic and thin sheet metal, whilst offering exceptional holding power.
£0.00 per item
- Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
- Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
- 40deg deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- Surface hardened up to 750HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450HV for improved ductility
- Single slash on 25mm+ to reduce torque and the likelihood of the timer splitting when the scerw is inserted close to the edge
- NOTE: Partially threaded.
|Price On Application||No|
|Screw Size||5.0 x 30|