32 X 150MM Reversible Decking
The traditional and most popular decking surface in the UK market.
£3.16 per Meter
- Kiln dried to help reduce the risk of splitting or warping
- Treated to prevent rot and fungal decay, subject to correct installation and treatment of cut timber.
- Grooved on one side and Reeded on the other - When grooved side face up it can channel water away. When grooved side face down it allows the airflow to prevent from building up moisture.
- It is recommended that decking is always kept clean and coated with sealing product or stain which will help prevent distortion.
- Ideal for covering unsightly rough or broken ground and creating a raised patio seating area.
- Can be used to create level area around external exit doors for safer use.
- Profiled two sides.
- Timber sizes are nominal and have smaller finished sizes
Please note - Planed timber sizes are nominal and have smaller finished sizes, generally between 2-5mm. Timber size will also vary with moisture content - Wood naturally expands and contracts with moisture content so some changes in size should be expected.
|Price On Application||No|